Let the games begin
Jenn has been taken into the OR, I am getting my clean suit on and heading over there now. Jenn is doing well and we are both very excited. Wish us luck!
Thoughts and stories in the daily life of Wes, Jenn, Zack and Carson.
Jenn has been taken into the OR, I am getting my clean suit on and heading over there now. Jenn is doing well and we are both very excited. Wish us luck!
Posted by
Wes
at
7:14 AM
6 comments:
Wes,
I hope your suit is the right size this time...:-) We have pictures from last time where it was a little bit snug.
Oh my gosh!!! This is getting exciting!!! Soon we'll have a new baby!!! . . Aunt Carol
I am already getting extremely anxious, excited, unable to focus, staring at my phone for the big call.....Can't wait for the news!!!
I'm hitting the refresh button like every five minutes!! I hope you are all well!
It's been over an hour since your last post. You must have SOMETHING to tell us don't you, Wes? Wink, Wink!
I can already tell I'm not going to get much work done today. It's only 9:23 and I'm already anxious to leave so I can see my new nephew!!!! Only 8 more hours. I'm hoping time will fly by and it will be 5:30 before I know it! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment