We have arrived
It really seems way too early in the morning to be up, but we are here getting ready for the arrival of number two in about two hours. Luckly for us we got the same room as last time. It seemed to produce a good child last time.
Thoughts and stories in the daily life of Wes, Jenn, Zack and Carson.
It really seems way too early in the morning to be up, but we are here getting ready for the arrival of number two in about two hours. Luckly for us we got the same room as last time. It seemed to produce a good child last time.
Posted by
Wes
at
5:36 AM
4 comments:
That is really good Karma! Hopefully Jennifer got some sleep last night! Love you both! Mom & Dad
Whoo Hoo ~ Now I know where to find you (as long as I can remember how to get there ;)). Your eldest is making little noises but is not out of his bed yet. Lucky for me he set my alarm and I've been up since about 5:45. I have to tell you it scared the hell out of me at first I thought it was the smoke alarm! :D
Remember, it's OK if you don't name your child for a day or two - look at Blake and Julie, it was a week before they had official names (besides "baby A" and "baby B") and they turned out OK!
Alrighty, time to go ~ the Z man is definitely awake!
Hugs to you both. I'm on pins and needles.
Love you both, Mom
We are with you this morning - - watching and waiting!!! Aunt Carol
Hey guys,
I've been anxious for you! We are so excited to hear the news. We also have a fellow alarm setter in our house and have woken up in the middle of the night before. Gotta love those gaget boys!
Big hugs from the Beams family!
Post a Comment