Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane....

We had so much fun!We are sad to be leaving!!!!!


... our vacation is over and we are heading back to NC today. We had such a great visit and everytime I visit I am reminded of what a fabulous place New England is and how great it is to have such loving and wonderful family and friends.
...but Daddy misses us and we must go back to NC!
Thanks so much to everyone that made this trip so special for me and the boys! I will be sure to post lots of pictures in the next few days.

1 comment:

Memere + Grampa said...

Jennifer,
We totally miss you and the boys already. It was such a great visit for all of us and we are so glad that you were here. It was awesome getting re-connected to the boys again. Wes, I know how lonely it can be without your family around you but thanks for sharing. Maybe next time you can come too...:-) Love you all! Mom & Dad