Busy, busy, busy, busy Summer!!!!!
Just thought I would write a quick note to tell you all we have been doing this summer!
Future posts will include...
-end of our NH trip
-trips to the spraygrounds
-our epic trip to California
-Carroll family reunion
-boating in Newport Beach
-Redondo beach to see James, Sha and Blake
-Paso Robles
-Chris and Nancy's Wedding in the bay area
-BBQ at Aunt Chris' house
-fun around the neighborhood
-fun with friends
-Music at Stonecrest
-Carson rolling over
-Carson's first meal!
-and last but not least....Zack's first day of school!!!!
We have been so busy I haven't had a chance/desire to post any pictures but now that I have told you, I will I need to! Right?
Stay tuned I am making a promise to all of you that pictures will be posted by the end of this week!
3 comments:
Awesome! Can't wait!
Hurry, hurry, hurry! ;)
so great we saw you in CA what a summer!
Post a Comment