Summer 2009
Zack playing pool with Gramme at Aunt Chris' house
Carson and I hangin' by the pool
Swimming with Daddy
The pool at the hotel
Wes and I, all dressed up!
Fun times with Nancy and Chris at their wedding!
The Groom and his fabulous Groomsman!
Camille feeding Zack because he is a "baby" !!!
Putting the hose away after watering the garden.
Zack working hard to water the garden, this was taken right after Carson was born :)
These are a few pictures taken with Julie's small camera, I have decide to download one camera a day so the pictures are going to be in no specific order! Sorry but you gotta take what you can get around here!!!!!!!! :)
2 comments:
That's a really cute pic of you and Wes. We never get to see those anymore.
I thought I would add some pictures of us for a change! I am glad you like it! :)
Post a Comment