Lilypie Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

News from the sleep front!


This is a picture of what I got to sleep in lastnight. The nurses have secured a cot for me! I no longer need to squeez myself onto a really short recliner. I should sleep so much better tonight, but of course that is contigent on what happens with the kid.


Currently, contractions are getting more intense and longer closer together. Jenn keeps swapping positions and attempting to get in a position that does not drive her nuts, and I think she has finally found one in a rocking chair next to the bed. The pain scale has dropped a bit after using the restroom to a 7 on the pain scale without any medication. We are still playing the wait and see game, but over all I think that we all feel that we are finally seeing some real progress. And she gets a new IV fluid bag, one down many to go.

5 comments:

Carol said...

We are all still here with you blow by blow until that lil one decides it's time. Sounds like things are starting to happen!!! We're stuck to this computer like glue!!

Unknown said...

Go Jenn, Go!!

Blake Carroll said...

Wes, your shoe laces are really long. Do you like them that way? Just curious.

Z + Cs Gramme said...

No, these are the only shoes that I could find as I was rushing out of the house to the hospital. I have just been too lazy to cut off the ends and burn the laces.

Z + Cs Gramme said...

BTW... the above post is from Wes.